Friday, September 14, 2012

This is not the first! But this will be the better one!

   This is not the first attempt of mine to do a blog on movies, but it will hopefully be my more successful one. If you would like to see the other blog the address is here, and I hope that you get some good insight as to what this blog will be all about. anyway. I've seen some pretty good movies this summer and I hope to share a few of them with you guys in the next couple of months.

    I usually don't review newer movies, but I think I might try to as we get more into the winter movie season. If you have any suggestions to movies that I should see this winter and review, comment on the blog and give me suggestions.

    I look forward to sharing my opinions with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment