1) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest: I think there is a little bit of McMurphy in all of us, and maybe a little bit of Chief as well.
2) Yojimbo: A western that takes place in medieval Japan. One of the best.
3) Waltz with Bashir: An interesting look at war and the soldiers in it, and the State of Israel as well.
4) The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: It may be 177 minutes, but it never loses your attention, it just gets better and better.
5) Man Bites Dog: a black and white mockumentary about a serial killer... Yes, it's a mockumentary. Yes it's very dark. No, do not watch if you have just eaten. It really is good though.
6) The Maltese Falcon: Humphrey Bogart is awesome, and the story is too.
7) Blade Runner: I'm a huge fan. Visuals are stunning. Story is awesome. Did I mention I'm a huge fan?
8) The Big Lebowski: Another cult favorite, but hilarious all the same. See it for the bowling, and the rug.
9) Monty Python and the Holy Grail: Been a favorite since I was 10 years old, and still silly to this day. The jokes never get old.
10) The Seven Samurai: The best. It's 3 hours long, but it never gets boring. Kurosawa is amazing!